miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

Project Introduction

My name is Andrea Alarcon. I am a student in Colegio Menor and I have been assigned a math project. For my project I have been assigned the theme of Pythagorean theorem. I have to play the role of a mathematician.

The Education Minister has hired me to make a program that contain information and exercises about the Pythagorean Theorem. My goal is to make students learn about the Pythagorean Theorem and prove their skills with exercises.

This blog is for students from all around the world. For putting all the information together I will use this blog. I will also use excel to show examples and to give exercises to practice. To explain what is the Pythagorean Theorem and to show the formulas and it history I will use word.

1 comentario:

  1. I think this is a really good resource of information, if people want to learn more of the pythagorean theorem, really good!

    ResponderEliminar